Sunday 1 March 2009

Statues in Tsarskoje Selo


I've had a very bad flu for the last four days. Since I was way too tired to do anything else, I looked through some old photographs from my travels.
In 2002 I had an unforgettable trip to St.
Petersburg and Pushkin (former Tsarskoje Selo). I totally fell in love with the huge parks and beautiful statues. So here are some of them. I'll show you photos of the Catherine palace later...

Olen ollut neljä päivää ilkeän flunssan kourissa. Koska en oikein muutakaan jaksanut tehdä, selailin vanhoja valokuvia reissuiltani.
2002 tein unohtumattoman matkan Pietariin ja Pushkiniin (ent. Tsarskoje Selo) Valtavat puistot ja kauniit patsaat tekivät minuun lähtemättömän vaikutuksen. Tässä muutama patsas, näytän myöhemmin lisää kuvia Katariinan palatsista...



No comments: