Sunday 19 April 2009

New Canon




So I finally got the new camera. It's Canon EOS 1000D and so far I like it a lot. I have an old trustworthy Canon EOS 500 film camera that I haven't used in years because I thought it was unpractical... developing the film got too complicated and expensive. A couple of years I used a very basic pocket digi camera. But now I'm back with all the good system camera qualities and photographing is so much more fun!

Vihdoin uusi kamera: Canon EOS 1000D, johon tähänastisten kokeilujen perusteella olen oikein tyytyväinen. Kaapin perukoilta löytyy myös vanha uskollinen Canon EOS 500 filmikamerani, jota en ole käyttänyt vuosiin. Filmin kehittäminen alkoi tuntua epäkäytännölliseltä ja kalliiltakin, koska kuitenkin käytin kuviani digitaalisessa muodossa. Parin vuoden ajan olen pärjäillyt ihan perus digipokkarilla. Mutta nyt saan jälleen nauttia järjestelmäkameran hienouksista, ja kuvaaminen tuntuu totta tosiaan paljon kivemmalta.



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Ooooo, siinä se nyt on! Onneksi olkoon! Upeita kuvia olet ehtinyt jo ottaa.

Chelsea Ann said...

Oooh, lucky you!

I'm saving up for a DSLR at the moment and this camera has been recommended to me a few times. Jst have to work for about another 7 weeks and I should be all set with my first SLR, how exciting!?

I hope your photography goes well.

-mari- said...

Kiitoksia Sandy:) Kuvia on tosiaan tullut nyt räpsittyä kovasti.

Thanks Chelsea Ann. It's surely a good investment. Hope the next seven weeks go fast:)